These General Conditions are for the purchase of products and services, carried out remotely via the Internet on the site shop.borgoshop.com BORGO SHOP below the website is owned by the company Nanni Massimiliano, based in Borgo Pio, 65 Rome, PI 10731281001, registered in the Companies Register of Rome, REA n. 1252874 with headquarters in Borgo Pio, 65, 00193 Rome – Italy
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1) The contract between Borgo Shop and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Borgo Shop. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any manner to the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below. The customer undertakes to print the specifications of the product object of the purchase, and this in order to fully satisfy the condition set out in articles 52 and 53 of Legislative Decree 206/05. The Borgo Shop Company reserves the right to change these General Conditions at any time by publishing the updated version on the website shop.borgoshop.com. Any new clauses will be effective for purchases made after the modification has been made.
2) If the Customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to their professional activity), once the online purchase procedure is completed, will print or save an electronic copy and otherwise keep these conditions general sales, in compliance with the provisions of Articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance sales.
3) Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or property caused by the non-acceptance or evasion, even partial, of an order.
You can access more areas of the Website without having to register. In other areas of our Website it can be accessed only after registration.
You must be 18 years of age to register. Each registration is valid for a single user, who acts, or not, on behalf of a company or other organization.
The registration to be valid must be done by filling out the form in all its parts and with updated data as required by Borgo Shop
The Website regularly sends a Newsletter to all customers who have signed and joined the service. With the Newsletter we will inform you about new products, promotions, discounts and offers. The user can unsubscribe from the Newsletter when he wants using the cancellation option at the bottom of each of our e-mails, or by communicating to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright and intellectual property rights
The site and present material subject to copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, including, texts, software, photos, videos and graphics, and the entire content of the Website is protected by copyright as a collective work by Italian copyright laws and international.
You may not alter, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works or, in any way, exploit any content, in whole or in part.
Except as expressly permitted by copyright law, it is not permitted to copy, redistribute, retransmit, publish or exploit for commercial or non-commercial purposes the material on the Website without the written permission of the company and the copyright owner.
It is permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for private use under the following conditions:
(a) no text or part of it may be modified;
(b) no photo / graphic can be used if not accompanied by its caption; Purchase mode
4) The Customer can only order the products in the electronic catalog of Borgo Shop at the time of placing the order and viewable online at (URL) http://shop.borgoshop.com/shop, as described in the relative information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but differ slightly in color, from the electronic image in the various computer monitors.
5) The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Borgo Shop by a reply by e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the Customer. The answer is generated automatically by the system and can not be considered in itself acceptance of the order, but only confirmation of receipt of the same.
This confirmation message will contain Date and Time of execution of the order and a ‘Customer Order Number’, to be used in any further communication with Borgo Shop. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the procedures described in this document. If received correctly, the order can be viewed by the customer on the Borgo Shop site in the “Order Status” area.
6) In case of non-acceptance of the order, Borgo Shop will promptly notify the Customer.
Terms of payment
7) Credit card
In the case of purchase of goods with credit card payment methods, together with the conclusion of the online transaction, the reference banking institution will authorize the sole commitment of the amount related to the purchase made. The amount related to the goods received, even partially, will actually be charged to the Customer’s credit card only after the shipment of the goods by Borgo Shop.
7.1) In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in case of non-acceptance of the same by Borgo Shop, will be requested at the same time by Borgo Shop cancellation of the transaction and the release of the amount involved. The timing of release, for some types of cards, depend exclusively on the banking system and can reach their natural expiry (typically 24-25 days from the authorization date). Once the transaction has been canceled, in no case will Borgo Shop be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused by delay in the failure to release the amount committed by the banking system.
7.2) In the event that the customer’s order is processed beyond the expiration date of the authorization, Borgo Shop will contact the customer before the order is processed to request a new authorization to debit or to agree different methods of payment.
7.3) Borgo Shop reserves the right to request additional information from the Customer (eg landline number) or to send copies of documents proving ownership of the Card used. In the absence of the required documentation, Borgo Shop reserves the right not to accept the order.
7.4) At the best of the customer’s warranty and safety, at no time during the purchase process will Borgo Shop be able to know the information relating to the buyer’s credit card, transmitted via secure connection directly to the site of the bank managing the transaction . No archive of Borgo Shop will store this data. Under no circumstances can Borgo Shop be held responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by third parties when paying for purchases on Borgo Shop.
Cash on delivery
8) In case of purchase with cash on delivery (cash on delivery), accepted only in Italian territory to the amount of the order will be applied a contribution of € 9.90, clearly highlighted at the time of choice of the payment method that must be made exclusively with cash to the courier who will make the delivery. It will be the customer’s responsibility to prepare the exact sum indicated at the time of ordering. The courier does not have the rule of change.
Bank or circular checks will not be accepted. No more than indicated at the time of order will be due by the Customer. Advance payments
9) Advance payments can be made by bank transfer, in advance.
BANK TRANSFER FROM ABROAD: VISAS THE INCREASED COST OF THE BANK TRANSFER DIFFERENT FROM THE EURO (€) PLEASE REQUEST AUTHORIZATION BY MAIL BY WRITTEN TO THE ADDRESS email@example.com BEFORE PAYING. In case of advance payment, Borgo Shop will inform the Customer by e-mail of the instructions for making the payment only after having prepared the order for the fulfillment or after having received confirmation from the suppliers of the arrival of the goods. The amount ordered by the Customer will be kept busy until receipt of proof of payment, to be sent to Borgo Shop (by e-mail) no later than 3 working days from the date of receipt of payment instructions. The sending of the order will take place only at the time of the actual crediting of the amount due which must take place within 7 working days from the date of communication of the instructions. If you exceed these deadlines, the order will be automatically canceled. To speed up the order fulfillment it is essential that the Customer indicates in the bank transfer case:
> the order reference number
> the date on which the order was placed> name and surname of the holder of the order
> name and surname of the holder of the order
The goods are sent only after receipt of the accreditation.
Beneficiary: Nanni Massimiliano
Banca DEUTSCHE BANK – Branch: 581 – Via Cicerone, 60 – 00193 Rome – Italy
ABI: 03104 – CAB: 03201 – C.C. 820976
SWIFT / BIC CODE: DEUT ITM1581
IBAN: IT 86 D 03104 03201 000000 820976
Payments at the headquarters of Borgo Shop
10) In case of payment at the headquarters of Rome located in Borgo Pio, 65; Borgo Shop will notify by e-mail the customer of the availability of his order. The order must be collected within 5 days from the sending of the notice of goods ready for collection. Beyond this deadline the order will be considered automatically canceled. In case of impossibility to collect the customer can request by e-mail to postpone the deadline, but also in case of acceptance by Borgo Shop the goods can not be kept available for more than 8 days in total.
At the time of collection, the customer or a person in charge will be able to pay only with the following methods: cash, debit card, credit card.
Delivery methods and costs
11) The Borgo Shop site can receive orders with cash on delivery payment only in Italian territory. Borgo Shop will accept at its sole discretion, even orders with delivery to other European and non-European countries, but in this case will only be accepted payment by credit card Visa or Master card, or by bank transfer in advance. Shipping costs are calculated based on the weight and volume of the package and its destination, which will take into account whether the shipment will be on national territory, European countries, non-European countries, in any case shipping costs will be indicated and agreed with the customer by an email.
12) For each order placed on Borgo Shop, issue a delivery note or, for customers who have and have entered their VAT number, invoice of the shipped material, sending it via e-mail to the order, to the pursuant to Article 14 of Presidential Decree 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer at the time of ordering shall prevail. No change in the invoice will be possible, after the issuance of the same nor will it be possible to issue an invoice after the order has been processed to customers who have not provided their VAT number when ordering
14) No responsibility can be attributed to Borgo Shop in case of delay in the order or delivery of the order.
15) Unless explicitly indicated by our Customer Service, the delivery refers to the street level. At the time of delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
> that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document in advance by e-mail;
> that the packaging is intact, undamaged, wet or otherwise altered, also in the sealing materials (adhesive tape or plastic straps).
Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications must be immediately contested, affixing the word “ACCEPTED WITH RESERVE” on the courier’s delivery receipt. Once the courier’s document has been signed, the Customer can not make any objection regarding the external characteristics of the goods delivered.
Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, according to the procedures set forth in this document.
16) In case of failure to collect within 5 working days of the material in storage at the warehouses of the courier because of repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the Customer when ordering, the order will be automatically canceled.
Delivery methods Borgo Shop can accept orders requested from all countries served by international couriers DHL and UPS
BORGO SHOP does not ship to Mail Boxes and to companies that provide domiciliation services. Shipping costs are charged to the customer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed. The payment of the goods by the Customer will take place using the method chosen when ordering. No additional fees or fees are due to Borgo Shop.
Right of withdrawal
17) Pursuant to art. 52 et seq. of the Legislative Decree n.21 of February 2014, if the customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form to Borgo Shop a reference of the Game VAT), has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract, if this was concluded and concluded at a distance, for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty. The right of withdrawal can not be granted to companies (purchase with VAT number), except as indicated in paragraph 19 below.
18) To exercise this right, the customer must fill in the appropriate application form on the site within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods and follow the request sent via the online form with an email address info @ borgoshop.com and a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to: Borgo Shop – Borgo Pio, 65 – 00193 Rome – Italy
Within the same term, the customer must provide for the return of the goods.
Once we have received the aforementioned notice of withdrawal, the Borgo Shop Customer Service will promptly inform the customer of the instructions on how to return the goods.
19) The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
> the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased (eg of a complete suit only trousers, a chasuble only the stole etc … etc.);
> The right does not apply to metal products with mirror-polished (mirrored) surfaces that have been handled without care, stained or scratched.
> the right of withdrawal does not apply to goods made to measure or customized, such as for example cassock, chasubles, or shirts made to order by the customer;
> the right of withdrawal does not apply if the purchased good has been worn, soiled or washed, must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box, on which to affix the label provided by Borgo Shop, showing the RMA number (return authorization code); in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly onto the original packaging of the product should be avoided;
> according to law, the shipping costs related to the return of the asset are charged to the customer; > in case of damage to the goods during transport, Borgo Shop will inform the customer of the event, to allow him to promptly report the complaint to the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for his return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
> Borgo Shop is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
> Borgo Shop makes available to the customer the possibility to send the goods with shipping via express courier insured through their courier UPS or DHL. In the event that the Customer chooses to use the facilitated return service, the related expenses will be deducted from the amount due to the Customer for the withdrawal
> upon arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the packaging and / or the original packaging are damaged, Borgo Shop will deduct from the refund a percentage, however not exceeding 20% ??of the same, as a contribution to the costs of restoration.
20) Subject to any reimbursement costs for damage established to the original packaging, Borgo Shop will refund the customer the full amount already paid, within 30 days from the return of the goods, through the cancellation of the amount charged on the Credit Card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the customer will promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (ABI Code – CAB – Current Account of the invoice).
21) The right of withdrawal is totally lost, due to the lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its content), in the cases in which Borgo Shop establishes:
> the lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
> the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, eg supports, casing of the manufacturer, etc., etc.);
> damage to the product due to causes other than transport.
> The right of withdrawal is canceled after 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods
> In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Borgo Shop will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the same shipping costs.
22) All products sold by Borgo Shop are produced by selected Italian companies that guarantee the fabrics the colors and the packaging made in Italy, for the metal items the gilding or silvering performed professionally by the best electrogalvanica companies that have decades of experience. The Customer must keep the invoice or delivery note that will be sent by e-mail in PDF format.
23) A cookie is a small file that requires a permission to be placed on the hard disk of the computers of those who visit our site. Once accepted, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic, or alerts you when you visit a particular site. Cookies authorize web applications to respond to them individually. The application can adapt its interventions to your needs, using data on your preferences collected and stored.
All this allows us to improve our site and make it more similar to your tastes, without accessing your personal data or anyway to your computer, you can decide anyway to refuse that these cookies are used with you.
24) The personal data requested when placing the order are collected and processed in order to meet the express requests of the customer and will not under any circumstances and for any reason transferred to third parties. Borgo Shop guarantees its customers compliance with the law on the processing of personal data, governed by the privacy code referred to in Legislative Decree 196 of 30.06.03.
The data controller is Borgo Shop, Borgo Pio, 65 – 00193 Rome – Italy
25) Any complaint must be addressed to Borgo Shop, Borgo Pio, 65 – 00193 Rome – Italy
26) The contract of sale between the Customer and Borgo Shop is concluded in Italy stipulated online through the site shop.borgoshop.com and regulated by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this contract of distance selling, if the customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference hole of his municipality of residence if located in the Italian State. If the residence or domicile of the Buyer is not located in the territory of the Italian State, disputes that may arise are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian courts, and in particular the Court of Rome, Italy.